Windows 11 doesn't find Klipsch Three BT

argonfox

I've got a Klipsch Three that I can connect to via BT just fine using my mobile phone. Even my (not very smart) record player picks up the signal when it's available and automatically connects.

However, when trying to connect the speaker to my desktop machine running Windows 11 containing an onboard BT chip (yes, drivers are up to date and from the supplier), the device is not found (yes, I put the Klipsch to discoverable mode before I attempt this). In contrast, other BT devices like my phone are picked up fine by my computer.

So, to summarise:

• Phone & Record player connect fine to Klipsch via BT
  • PC connects fine to other BT devices like mobile phone or gaming controller
  • PC does NOT see the Klipsch Three when scanning for new devices
  • The Klipsch is in discovery mode
  • My drivers are up to date

I wasn't able to find anything similar on the web. Does anybody else have any insights on this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers for the insight. I actually own a MacBook and can connect to the Klipsch just fine with it. It's not a solution to my problem though.

I doubt a service technician would be able to help either.

In the mean time, I have written a piece of software to perform a manual BT scan and see whether or not it's being picked up, but from the official documentation, there is little information about what BT stack the Klipsch actually uses.

Are there any technical specs available for the Klipsch Three (i.e. which BT stack it uses)?

• 6 months later...
On 6/11/2023 at 10:00 PM, NaomiCaldwell said:

I recently faced the same issue, and nothing worked. Do you have any other solutions?

Make sure Bluetooth is turned on ,  quick settings: Select the Network, Sound, Bluetooth quick setting , then select Bluetooth to turn it on.  

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your trouble connecting the Klipsch Three BT to your Windows 11 desktop. It can be frustrating when things don't work as expected. Have you tried checking other support forums for any specific instructions or troubleshooting tips? Sometimes, there might be a specific workaround or setting you need to tweak. Additionally, you can also visit the Windows 10 product key Reddit sub for some helpful tips and discussions. They often have great insights and solutions for various Windows-related issues.

Edited by LiliannaHines

• 1 month later...

Try this:

https://www.systweak.com/blogs/cant-remove-bluetooth-device-on-windows/

Go to number seven... follow the directions. You can right click and remove the BT chipset

Restart the computer and let it detect the change in hardware. If it doesn't show up, go back to the same settings gs, right click and.  Choose detect hardware changes.

It should come back and detect everything correctly.