SOLD Finest condition Klipsch Chorus II speakers you've ever seen SOLD

314carpenter

$850 each speaker. There are a total of three of these that are available for sale. Minimum order of two speakers (matching pair).

The price commiserates the quality, market demand/supply ultimately dictates the price. I know the market on these very well. They rarely come up for sale, and when they do, boom, they are swept off the market. Regardless of how long they last, I just want to find them a good home. Will that new owner be you?

These are like my children, and at this holiday time, it feels like I can no longer house and feed them all anymore. Please help me find a few of them a good home.

Local Sale Only. If you need delivery, it won't be cash on delivery, and it will be just me hand delivering these directly to you, so delivery won't come cheap. PM for delivery charges.
No original boxes, so bring plenty of blankets with you when you come to pick them up. Demos are available by PM only.

There are no cosmetic flaws to speak of. The pictures demonstrate that very well. I will send higher quality pictures once the sale get going. All parts, cabinets, and materials are original, except for the original phenolic diaphragms, which have been replaced with Bob Crites titanium diaphragms. Originals will be included in the sale, and provided in a protected and sealed container.

Walnut Oil finish. Nothing but the best. Ultra clear non-yellowing hard lacquer clear finish has been added to preserve them as they are now, forever. Nothing but the best.

If you like the look, and you like the protection they provide, I have custom made 1" thick black granite tops available for each speaker.
Add $50 per speaker if you want granite tops included in the sale. Sorry, I will not be selling any of the tops separate, as I will be keeping those if no buyer of this sale wants them.

Text me for more pics.

20190707_191437-3830x2154.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Some Forums members have asked why this thread is locked. In a discussion/thread a few months ago about Garage Sale etiquette and rules I offered this option to any Forum member that didn’t want comments to their ads (only PMs) that I would lock the thread and pin if to top if they liked. @314carpenter sent me a PM and requested that I do just that.

It has not been locked for any other reason then the seller requested it be done that way.

I believe @rmlowz was the first to request this option in a sale a month or so ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Travis In Austin changed the title to SOLD Finest condition Klipsch Chorus II speakers you've ever seen SOLD