High End Stereo System $5,000 Brand New never opened. Hendersonville, TN *SOLD*

John Chi-town

That's what always keeps me from buying new, or almost new, gear that's in warranty is that there's basically no transferrable warranty.  Even if you have the original purchasers receipt, a lot of companies don't care.  Very few do transferrable warranty, though, so you have to kind of buck the system some if warranty is needed.   

1 hour ago, avguytx said:

That's what always keeps me from buying new, or almost new, gear that's in warranty is that there's basically no transferrable warranty.  Even if you have the original purchasers receipt, a lot of companies don't care.  Very few do transferrable warranty, though, so you have to kind of buck the system some if warranty is needed.   

Perhaps.  However, if you find a cool seller who is willing to work with you should warranty issues arise then there is no issue.  The 2-week-old forte IV I purchased is a prime example.  Should there be an issue down the road he is willing to process claim.  Worth the $1,500.00 savings plus tax INMHO.  You would really need to do something VERY STUPID to have to place a claim on a new Heritage product, and even if you had to, I doubt the claim would exceed $1,700.00  

• John Chi-town changed the title to High End Stereo System $5,000 Brand New never opened. Hendersonville, TN *SOLD*