Hand made 300b SET Amps - Baltimore, MD - $799

pcbiz

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ele/7554601539.html

This amp designer/builder created an excellent KT-150 amplifier for me, and he still does custom work. The amps in this ad are not the prettiest, but their sound is excellent. I've listened to two of the amps in this ad at his home, and they remind me of a well seasoned steak with high end peach brandy. Good stuff. Everything you'd expect from a good SET amp.

The amps in this ad are from his high end builds. You can read a review of one of his low end amps at Glow In the Dark Audio - http://www.glowinthedarkaudio.com/nikolov-se6cu6.html

00Y0Y_bcBISyUwaT4z_0cU09G_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

Always been interested in this guy's amps. I'm in the DC area so may have to drive up and hear them some day.

Have a set of Cornwalls ('84 I think) and I'm about to finish a DIY pair of OB speakers using the Lii Audio 15" full range drivers, so I might be in need of some tube goodness. I run everything with a Marantz 2215b right now (which I love), but might be time to switch things up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dunkeytron said:

Always been interested in this guy's amps. I'm in the DC area so may have to drive up and hear them some day.

Have a set of Cornwalls ('84 I think) and I'm about to finish a DIY pair of OB speakers using the Lii Audio 15" full range drivers, so I might be in need of some tube goodness. I run everything with a Marantz 2215b right now (which I love), but might be time to switch things up.

The seller had these listed at $1,600 or so for a while. I figured he lowered the price to move them fast.