Toronto area meetup

On 12/2/2022 at 11:35 AM, Chandz said:

Are there many Klipsch enthusiasts in the Toronto area?   Are there any meetups?    I’d love to connect with other Klipsch fans in the area

That would be great, seems to be a number in Ontario. I'm so far away I wouldn't be able to attend but if get togethers began happening once or twice a year I could pop in next time I'm in the south.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2022 at 7:38 PM, OO1 said:

Thanks, Randy, that's helpful.  I didn't realize there were so many Forum members in Canada.  I'm in Victoria, and unfortunately, there's only one other member out here. 

• Like 1

I think there are other members on Vancouver Island, perhaps silent. Lots of CAM members on the Island.

I've been too busy this year with house renos, family matters, daughter's wedding etc. that I haven't had time to chase any folks down.

• Like 1

If Toronto-area people wanted to meet, there is a venue that seems like it would be a natural gathering spot for us. “The Little Jerry” is an audiophile bar at College and Bathurst. Their primary system is a pair a Klipschorns supplemented with a pair of La Scalas. 

Any interest in a gathering in the new year?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...