Crossover mods.

All of the excitement has moved to the various Klipsch Facebook pages where everyone is smarter than anyone that ever worked at Klipsch. 

I of course am a traitor "to the cause", and have traded in all of my high minded knowledge to worship Roy, lol!

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Deang said:

All of the excitement has moved to the various Klipsch Facebook pages where everyone is smarter than anyone that ever worked at Klipsch. 

I of course am a traitor "to the cause", and have traded in all of my high minded knowledge to worship Roy, lol!

You ...should write a book. 🙂

• Like 1

I'm sure the engineers at the major auto manufacturers don't appreciate people putting on loud exhaust pipes, intakes, fancy lights, and whatnot on their vehicles, but people still do it.  Ultimately, you own them, and your ears know what they like.  

The engineers may design the things (and quite well, I may add), but everything between the artist's mind and yours is abused into something not much different than a box of coloring crayons by a whole bunch of other engineers and artists that may be quite at odds with each other.  Dynamic Tension creates art, beautiful art creates enjoyment. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Keep on Klipschin'.

• Like 2

On 12/9/2022 at 9:37 AM, DirtyErnie said:

I'm sure the engineers at the major auto manufacturers don't appreciate people putting on loud exhaust pipes, intakes, fancy lights, and whatnot on their vehicles, but people still do it.  

From the Eddie Current website’s FAQ:

Will you service an Eddie Current amp that was modified by Maestro-Modders?

Modifying your Eddie Current amp will not only immediately and permanently void the warranty, but also ensure that we will never touch your amp ever again. Trying to figure what other people may have done is a pain in the ***.

• Like 1

I'm sure the engineers at the major auto manufacturers don't appreciate peopleputting on loud exhaust pipes, intakes, fancy lights, and whatnot on their vehicles, but people still do it.  Ultimately, you own them, and your ears know what they like.  

I guess you’ve never owned a Harley? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2022 at 10:37 AM, DirtyErnie said:

I'm sure the engineers at the major auto manufacturers don't appreciate people putting on loud exhaust pipes, intakes, fancy lights, and whatnot on their vehicles, but people still do it. 

I worked at GM/Delco engineering West Henrietta NY

Not a stock auto in the parking lot. 😀

On 12/9/2022 at 10:37 AM, DirtyErnie said:

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Gilbert said:

Let your ears decide, not a bunch of label worshiping pansy's.

There's nothing on this earth that can't be improved upon, except me.

I think a shorter neck would make you more aerodynamic. And this whole bury your head in the sound/sand thing, what's up with that? :) 

Nail on the head as usual, listen to the original sound (if that means an update with the parts that have been tested to be faithful to the original sound) know it, and if you want to capicatinker, try new stuff, evaluate it objectively, and see for yourself what you prefer.