Crossover mods.

I had a local builder go to work on my street glide. 100/100 HP/torque to the wheels after dyno tune. Yeah, I know that's pretty lame compared to sport bikes, but it's double the numbers from the factory.  50 crank horsepower for a stock bike. 100 hp is still pretty good on something weighing 800 lbs.

• Like 1

That's what pays my bills. I work on Harleys and have off and on since 1979. Currently ride a '20 Road King as my daily rider. 45K miles and stock. Well all Harley. Has some OEM exhaust from a CVO that a customer gave me. And a police solo. Only makes 80hp/104lb/ft but that's fine for what I do with it.  :D

image_6487327 copy.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, geezin' said:

That's what pays my bills. I work on Harleys and have off and on since 1979. Currently ride a '20 Road King as my daily rider. 45K miles and stock. Well all Harley. Has some OEM exhaust from a CVO that a customer gave me. And a police solo. Only makes 80hp/104lb/ft but that's fine for what I do with it.  :D

image_6487327 copy.JPG

- well that’s refreshing, and generally speaking, out of place - a full face and a Harley. Wise man -