Mount for AW-525

serio

I'm looking at the AW-525 outdoor speaker but need a mount that'll give me swivel options and more control over direction. There's no specs/downloads for the speakers on the Klipsch website but it says "3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts".

Can anyone point me to one of these mounts that would be suitable for outdoor use with these speakers? Is there a standard for this, similar to the VESA standard for TV mounts?

• Moderators
On 12/5/2022 at 12:51 PM, serio said:

I'm looking at the AW-525 outdoor speaker but need a mount that'll give me swivel options and more control over direction. There's no specs/downloads for the speakers on the Klipsch website but it says "3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts".

Can anyone point me to one of these mounts that would be suitable for outdoor use with these speakers? Is there a standard for this, similar to the VESA standard for TV mounts?

@serio let me know when you see the above responses, and I will get you a few links on what will work for you.

As Trey mentioned, OmniMount definitely used to make them.  I bought these a while back to use with the AW-650 in my garage.  They are for outdoor use as well.  Unfortunately, it looks like the entire OmniMount line and brand is gone.  Maybe you can find some new old stock online somewhere.  The similar wall mounts I see online have 1/4"-20 threaded studs.  😞  Good luck.

PXL_20221208_031105425 (Large).jpg

PXL_20221208_031041030 (Large).jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...