Hypex nCore nc400 monoblocks / SOLD

richieb

Reputed as the “best sounding” of the nCore series, the 400. Professionally built in Ghent chassis, XLR (balanced) output(s).

Into 8 ohms - 200 watts; into 4 ohm - 400 watts. SMPS 600 power supply / each block.

These are in excellent, near perfect condition and have seen little to moderate use while rotated with other amps.

Ultra quiet on the largest Klipsch horns, as in silent. Cool running, low power draw and recommended powered on 24/7.

Im having no luck logging on the site from my desktop, several pics can be sent to interested parties email.

And of course the ever popular question - why selling? Simple - too many amps, plain and simple.

$1100 / shipped, insured.

Thank you 

R

19 minutes ago, babadono said:

Hi Richie, are they black or silver? And yes it would mean something to me. Also and you have probably told me before who built them?

Hey E

They are all black. 
Sorry, don’t remember the fellas name but at the time he had a boutique business doing this work. I know he sold many

amps in that time frame.
From what I understand they are a relatively simple build and they have been flawless since day one.

• richieb changed the title to Hypex nCore nc400 monoblocks / $1100 shipped, insured
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • richieb changed the title to Hypex nCore nc400 monoblocks / SOLD