Gil MC D

• Moderators
On 12/9/2022 at 7:00 PM, the real Duke Spinner said:

I spoke to Gil a number  of times, maybe a year ago, he was going to he transferred to a Rehab facility

Anyone have an update ??

Didn’t his very close friend who was helping him with equipment recently pass away? He was providing updates.

Gil and I exchanged e-mails, yesterday.  He said to say "Hello!" to all of you. 

He is in a new facility in Chicago and finally getting PT.  He is able to do some walking with a walker and is getting more use out of his left hand.  He says it is slow progress, but I think it's grand!  His old phone quit working and BIL Joe has shipped him a new one, due this week.  Maybe he is a little harder on phones than some of us.  😉 

I was getting concerned since he had been unreachable, but I think, now, that he's OK and getting what he needs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JohnA said:

He is in a new facility in Chicago and finally getting PT.  He is able to do some walking with a walker and is getting more use out of his left hand.  He says it is slow progress, but I think it's grand!  His old phone quit working and BIL Joe has shipped him a new one, due this week.  Maybe he is a little harder on phones than some of us.  😉 

I was getting concerned since he had been unreachable, but I think, now, that he's OK and getting what he needs. 

Can you pm me his email?

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 12/19/2022 at 7:37 PM, JohnA said:

So this was by PM on the Forum? If so, good to know that he gets PMs. If not, can you clarify?

travis