• 2 weeks later...

How many folks usually attend the annual festivities?  
I’m right down the road from Hope in Texarkana, and plan to attend for the 1st time.

There was also mention of an auction on March 9th, but I see no mention in the above posting.  Is the auction still on?

• Moderators
On 2/5/2023 at 7:00 AM, RazorCat said:

How many folks usually attend the annual festivities?  
I’m right down the road from Hope in Texarkana, and plan to attend for the 1st time.

There was also mention of an auction on March 9th, but I see no mention in the above posting.  Is the auction still on?

Yes the auctions are on, including a pair of McClaren MCL 905s

• Travis In Austin changed the title to PWK BIRTHDAY BASH, TICKET Info & Schedule

Thanks for the info, Travis! Is the PWK Birthday Bash taking the place of the Pilgrimage or will there be both in 2023?

Also, are you aware of anyone in Houston, TX that has a Klipsch set-up using the K-402 horns, that might be willing to demo them?

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Herb H said:

Thanks for the info, Travis! Is the PWK Birthday Bash taking the place of the Pilgrimage or will there be both in 2023?

Also, are you aware of anyone in Houston, TX that has a Klipsch set-up using the K-402 horns, that might be willing to demo them?

The Birthday Bash is taking the place of Pilgramage.

Not aware of anyone in Houston, San Antonio is Closest.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, KHMA Secretary said:

Please consider joining the Klipsch Heritage Museum Association to receive email information regarding the 2023 PWK Birthday Bash and to receive member benefits including participation in the annual membership meeting. Look forward to seeing RazorCat and others in Hope March 8 - 11!

Eeeek, my boss is in here, I better be careful.

Travis

On 2/10/2023 at 9:04 AM, Herb H said:

YOU've hit the jackpot, brotha HERB H. , for I have a 5.1 Jubilee setup in N.W. Houston !

...shoot me a direct email, asap. ( Born2Rock@Comcast.net )

*Where ya located, in Houston ?

* * send your Contact info with email...

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:
14 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Well hot dang. That's a slient auction item too isn't it @Chief bonehead?

No sir. 

Opps, guess I read whatever I was reading too quickly. I guess I will just post our Executive Director's Itinerary so I don't have any more bonehead errors. 

• Moderators

KLIPSCH GROUP INC - PAUL W. KLIPSCH 2ND ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BASH - SITES! SOUNDS! CELEBRATION!

PRESENTED BY KLIPSCH HERITAGE MUSEUM ASSOCIATION - MARCH 8-11, 2023

SPONSORED BY: McDonalds, SWARK Today, Hope Tourism Commission,

and AEP SWEPCO

·         Wednesday, March 8- 9:30 AM-11:00 AM- Chamber Community Coffee at KHMA Visitors Center located at 403 W Division.  Join us to celebrate PWK’s birthday!  Delicious & creative cake + beautiful music!

·         Thursday, March 9- 6:30 PM-9:00 PM

Jammin’ at the VC (Visitors Center) Bring your chairs & playlist! Kick back and enjoy listening to music through Klipsch Speakers.  Highlight: Promo mcl905 speakers! (Free Event) (If anyone is wondering, this type is in "McLaren Yellow"

·         Friday, March 10 – 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM -Day of Music - Tour the Visitors Center & Klipsch Museum! Place your bid on Klipsch Speakers* in our Speaker Silent Auction at the VC (Friday & Saturday)! (Free Event)

·         Friday, March 10Listening Sessions at the Klipsch Lab featuring JUBILEES!

Max 10-12 people per session! Session times: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, and 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM

MUST pre-register for the Listening Sessions at the Lab! To register: email beckie@klipschmuseum.org

(Include your name and session time preferred.)  (Free Event)

·         Friday, March 10 -6:30 PM -9:00 PM- Friday Night Fusion at the Klipsch Auditorium. Evening includes Silent “ART” Auction, Steven Walden painting LIVE with a LIVE Auction of two of Steven Walden’s paintings, Heavy hors d’ oeuvres catered by Sheba’s, and Delta Brass Express on stage! Tickets: $25 per person

·         Saturday-March 11- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM- KHMA Winter Meeting (members & board) at the Visitors Center.

Place your bid on Klipsch Speakers* in our Speaker Silent Auction at the VC (Friday & Saturday)! 

High Bid Announcement: Saturday evening at the BBQ & Band event!

·         Saturday, March 11- Noon-4:00 PM - Visitors Center- Visit with the Chief Bonehead - Continuation of listening experiences for audiophiles. (Free Event)

·         Saturday, March 11-6:30 PM - 9:00 PM- Band & BBQ at Klipsch Auditorium. BBQ dinner catered by OakLan Food Truck & Catering. Music provided by Jennifer Taylor (acoustic set) and South Down Main!  Tickets: $25 per person.  ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIGH BID FOR KLIPSCH SPEAKERS! MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN! *Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.