DJing a dance tonight

wuzzzer

Having a combined anniversary/going away party for some friends of mine tonight.  Going to be spinning the tunes. I’ll be bringing my 5 Heresys.  I set them up in my basement and ran all five in All Channel Stereo mode on my receiver and they sound great that way.

No subs unfortunately because my THTs are way too big to move up and down the stairs but the Heresys should do just fine.

I’ve got polka, Motown, disco, line dances, pop, oldies, swing, a little bit of everything.  I have Amazon Prime and will be playing the music through my laptop through the Amazon Music app.

Funny how easy it is to DJ these days compared to when I started doing it about 30 years ago!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Funny how easy it is to DJ these days compared to when I started doing it about 30 years ago!

I´ve been a prof. DJ as well from 1980 till 1992 , worked in famouse Discotheques within Germany . Yes you´re right ..it was another technology that time , but it´s still the same job to make thousands of people dance to the point of ecstasy, that´s the DJ Mission , have fun @wuzzzer

• Thanks 1

I was really impressed at how much bass they put out for the size of the venue.  I turned the bass up to three for all channels and it was perfect.

Everyone had a great time.  Now I get the fun part of putting everything back together in my home theater.  😄

• Like 3