Cinema 600 wireless sub issues

I bought the Cinema 600 soundbar and sub combo 6 months ago for my bedroom. Everything seemed fine until recently when the subwoofer sound randomly cuts out when theres mostly dialogue, and then comes back muffled for a second. I also noticed a constant low toned static or crackling sound if I put my head down close to the sub, and muffled moments happen when scenes with bass are present. My sub is about 10 ft away with no obstructions. Power cable is plugged into grounded surge protector, but this issue still happens trying with and without the surge. Has anyone else had this type of issue? I wasted an hour on hold today trying to reach customer service, and just gave up waiting. šŸ˜”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joey Nunes said:

I bought the Cinema 600 soundbar and sub combo 6 months ago for my bedroom. Everything seemed fine until recently when the subwoofer sound randomly cuts out when theres mostly dialogue, and then comes back muffled for a second. I also noticed a constant low toned static or crackling sound if I put my head down close to the sub, and muffled moments happen when scenes with bass are present. My sub is about 10 ft away with no obstructions. Power cable is plugged into grounded surge protector, but this issue still happens trying with and without the surge. Has anyone else had this type of issue? I wasted an hour on hold today trying to reach customer service, and just gave up waiting. šŸ˜”

Thereā€™s a sticky directly before this thread titled ā€œPLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HEREā€

• 10 months later...

I have the Cinema 600 and the sub sounds like itā€™s gated and the gate causes a stuttering sound in the LF when using the system at low volume. Ā Itā€™s pretty bad. So much so that Iā€™ll unplug the sub when Iā€™m using my system at low volume (which is 80% of the time).Ā 
Ā 

I had the Cinema 400 before and never noticed this. I wish I hadnā€™t ā€œupgradedā€.Ā