Help matching my RP-600M II's with an integrated amp

Dmagin

Well, I've decided to create a listening room built around the RP-600M II's, and I'm back and forth on the right amp / integrated amp combo... I have the speakers, wiring and stands..

I'll list below several I'm considering, but after a couple weeks of watching reviews, versus videos,  and researching everything in my price range, I jussst don't know what to pull the trigger on..  

I was first set on Emotiva for preamp/dac and power, but I grew concerned about not having the sound I wanted.  Which lead me to Marantz, having that warmer, fuller sound.. but that got pricey quick.. 

Here's what I'm looking for in this combo :

warm, full, wide sound

80-140 wpc rms

phono stage

dac

class A/B (but considering a parasound D)

bluetooth hd audio built in is a plus

future upgradeable is a plus

here's a list of what I've researched: 

audiolab 6000a

audiolab 8300 (bit too pricey)

NAD C368

NAD C388

Marantz PM7000N

Marantz PM8006

Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated

Rotel A12MKII

Rotel A14MKII

Cambridge Audio CXA81

Some of these have everything I need, and some require me to make 1 or 2  additional purchases.. that being said, it would be great to stay under $1,000.. but I could swing $1,500 on the right one..

I may have completely missed other options, but thank you for reading and providing any insight... thx

• Like 1

Though not an integrated amp, these Yamaha network stereo receivers get very high accolades.  Checks many boxes and does them well.

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/yamrn803bl-rb/yamaha-r-n803-2-ch-x-100-watts-networking-stereo-receiver/1.html

image.jpeg.ae3acb00711bf8513aa60aefdd19c15f.jpeg

Ever since I bought my Yamaha A-S1000 integrated amp to drive my RB-75s, the R-N803 has been on my radar.

Bill

• Like 1

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I wanted clean power, full sound, built-in dac, phono; lfe, etc. for my kg2.5 standmounts. The Marantz PM6007 ticked all the boxes, didn’t break the bank, and I’m really happy with it. I think the models you’ve listed are the same/similar build with more power. I don’t think you’d be sorry with either of them. Best of luck in your search.

• Like 2