CL: LaScala AL-5 (St. Pete)

billybob

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I sold my LS2s to a guy in Cape Coral, just south of there, because I'm moving to Ft Myers. THESE are down there. I also have a LSi single in St Pete.

What is it about me, SW Florida and LaScalas? I have to sort this out :)

So, these were in Ft. Myers or Cape Coral, not St. Pete?

25 minutes ago, billybob said:

So, these were in Ft. Myers or Cape Coral, not St. Pete?

I sold my LS2s to a guy in Cape Coral. These you shared are in St Pete so damn I may have to buy them. I also have that single in St Pete. ALSO I sold a single to @Youthman which while not there it was on the way.....

I do believe the single will be retrieved at the end of this month and brought back to Charleston where @Peacemakerwill grab it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

I sold my LS2s to a guy in Cape Coral. These you shared are in St Pete so damn I may have to buy them. I also have that single in St Pete. ALSO I sold a single to @Youthman which while not there it was on the way.....

I do believe the single will be retrieved at the end of this month and brought back to Charleston where @Peacemakerwill grab it

You should get 'em. If he were close enough (3-4 hours away) I'd do it.

On 1/28/2023 at 1:50 PM, wstrickland1 said:

Did you ever get any? 

Yes, finally! Picked up @michaelwjones set a few weeks ago.  Found a cheap one way direct flight and then after listening for an hour or so. got them packed up and loaded into a rented Excursion and headed back to Tampa with a quick overnight stop in Macon. 

Been playing around with them vs my rf7iii's.  The LS sound "wider" and def play louder at the same AVR settings when switching back and forth. 

Need to work on placement and room treatments still but enjoying them so far.  I also want to decide if I keep the rf7iii as a separate home theater and gaming system or sell them and use LS for the only mains. 

The set in Tampa have some unfortunate scratches.  If you can get by that or perhaps figure how to repair, what a deal that is. 

• Like 1