Klipschorn placement, need advice for possible purchase

jeff spicoli

1 minute ago, OO1 said:

the question was not addressed to you !   do not answer for others ,as it can be annoying 

It is also annoying when you respond to a thread and don't read the thread. The question was asked and answered long ago. Your 66K post count won't suffer if you resist the urge to post nonsense.

• Like 7

I have similar room layout except my short wall is 4.5' long and adjacent windows in both corners. 18' foot ceilings. At first I thought the window would be a problem, however they just seem to attenuate the bass. I raise the blinds to the height of the bass bin. I found high frequency notes reflecting off of the long wall from the opposing speaker but it was not annoying and now I don't really notice it. Before you remove your vinyl collection I would give it a test run and see how things play out. It's a lot easier to leave them in place if the sound is ok than to relocate them

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 10:20 AM, Idontknow said:

I often think this is the same reason Stereo Police had issues with his K horns. Look at his walls and curtains. I doubt these materials are good for K horns. 

I cannot think of one even remotely nice thing to say. So here's to you Mom....I ain't sayin' nuttin.

• Like 1