WTB: Juicymusic Peach, Peach II, Merlin, Super Merlin ---Any Versions

RealMarkDeneen

8 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

Don’t you have 5 or 6 laying around?

I have a BB with cream, but I can’t fathom ever selling it, but would to you if it would help.

Travis

Oddly, I don't have a single JMA unit. I don't have a TT, which is why I didn't add BBX to the list! I actually NEED a Peach for my stereo!

BTW Travis, thanks for the kind words about your BlueBerry.

I just sold my upgraded Merlin (Super Merlin) and a pair of NOS Valves VRD amps to a fellow member here a while back.  It was a great little preamp for me, but I had/have too much gear and needed to sell.  Good luck with your search Mark. I loved that little Super Merlin preamp. Cute as a button and always sounded great when I fired it up. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Breakdown7 said:

I just sold my upgraded Merlin (Super Merlin) and a pair of NOS Valves VRD amps to a fellow member here a while back.  It was a great little preamp for me, but I had/have too much gear and needed to sell.  Good luck with your search Mark. I loved that little Super Merlin preamp. Cute as a button and always sounded great when I fired it up. 

Figured you had by now, thanks.

4 hours ago, Breakdown7 said:

Super Merlin---dang! Just missed. There ain't that many of them. I might be waiting awhile.

Mark,I have two Merlins.  If I remember correctly, one has a 6H30 tube and the other has a 6SN7?  Is that the difference between regular and super?  One is her in Florida and the other is at my house in NC.  Is there a preference?  I would have to take the lid off to see which is here in Florida.  I can part with either, or both.  I also have a 

BBX w/cream.  If interested, send my a message to captmobley@gmail.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys....

I did post the Merlin schematic in the main thread I started a few months ago. I can post it again though. I am on my way out to play poker, but when I come back I'll post it.

Also, if anyone PMs me - I get an email and that kicks me into a pretty fast answer mode. So, don't hesistate to PM. I try to watch out for inquiries.

Thanks for asking...I am doing well. Lots of new spare parts got installed the past 2 years and I'm feeling better than when I was 50!

Cheers to all,

Mark

What I posted above is the Super Merlin. Apparently, I don't have the earlier first version Merlin. I think the difference is:

-First version is 6DJ8 tube, not 6H30

-First version has no remote

Aside from that, I think they are the same. Sorry to say I don't own a Merlin of either version so I can't run and look under the hood.

Cheers,

Mark