FS: walnut Klipsch Cornwall III with sequential serial #s and shipping boxes - SOLD

jeff spicoli

20230109_191636.thumb.jpg.5f5c741749ee1d93a3a6fbb747203faf.jpgThese speakers are in really good shape and sound as you would expect. I love these speakers and have owned them the longest of any gear I've ever owned in my life and have never planned on selling them until last week. I have a chance to get some really nice Klipschorns so I'm selling these to offset the costs. Otherwise I'd be keeping them!

They are B stock and have a few small marks on both speakers. I tried taking pictures of them all but I might have missed some.  The serial numbers are CW3WL++073500005 and 06. I'm not sure of the dates, it never bothered me so I never looked them up. I do have the original shipping boxes and all the foam inserts. 

I'd like to get $1900. I'm around 4 hours south of Chicago, 1.5 hours east of St. Louis and 2.5 hours west of Indy. I'll get pictures when I figure out how to make them smaller wheather on my phone or my computer at work tomorrow morning.

• Like 4

ray,

i have read some good stories on this forum of private haulers, u-ship type people.

chicago to texas must be well covered

with the oem double box setup, its difficult to damage these spkrs.

they're just giant rectangles, perfect for a dolly, and too heavy to throw around.

might be worth a look, given the reasonable asking price.

my unsolicited 2 cents.

best,

gregg

• Like 1

On 1/16/2023 at 10:39 PM, John Chi-town said:

Curious does Klipsch have an upgrade kit for, like the one they offer to upgrade a forte III to a forte IV?

no , but it's an excellent idea   , I would buy a kit in a heartbeat  

• Like 1

• jeff spicoli changed the title to FS: walnut Klipsch Cornwall III with sequential serial #s and shipping boxes SALE PENDING
  • jeff spicoli changed the title to FS: walnut Klipsch Cornwall III with sequential serial #s and shipping boxes - SOLD