Anyone here using Khorns with K402 horns

jcmusic

I know its been done, Not knowing the exact depth of the K402 assembly and depth of the Khorn, you might run into a situation where the K402 could push the Khorn out away from the corner.  I bet the Celestion drivers will help with a better crossover point. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I know its been done, Not knowing the exact depth of the K402 assembly and depth of the Khorn, you might run into a situation where the K402 could push the Khorn out away from the corner.  I bet the Celestion drivers will help with a better crossover point. 

Well I already have the BMS 4592 ND mid only drivers and I al all active using the Xilica 4080...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jcmusic said:

According to the specs the 4592 ND goes down to 300hz.

Hence low enough for the KHorn bass bin. So don't the volti upgrades/horns sound pretty darn good? They have to be better more pleasing to your ears than the K400/401.

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

Hence low enough for the KHorn bass bin. So don't the volti upgrades/horns sound pretty darn good? They have to be better more pleasing to your ears than the K400/401.

- Volti horn modification for the KHorn - that theres a thread shutter downer - 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, babadono said:

Yes they sound awesome I was just curious that I may be able to improve on them with the K402 horns.