Clueless about inherited speakers

9 hours ago, Georgeandbootsie said:

Hi! I recently inherited a pair of vintage Heresy II’s and have no earthly idea what I’m dealing with here. Would anyone mind loaning your expertise? I don’t even know where to start. Thanks in advance! 🙏 

7570C785-B07F-4E66-9770-82736B329A2E.jpeg

can you  Please post a picture of the 2nd speaker's  serial no  tag  , the Letter P  in the Red Stamp on the  speaker tag hides  a digit  and so , we  cannot confirm the  exact year of manufacturing ,

can you also take a closer look  .......right at the center of the tag , what are all the digits following the no 9 underneath the Capital P  in the word SAMPLE   

8 hours ago, OO1 said:

can you  Please post a picture of the 2nd speaker's  serial no  tag  , the Letter P  in the Red Stamp on the  speaker tag hides  a digit  and so , we  cannot confirm the  exact year of manufacturing ,

can you also take a closer look  .......right at the center of the tag , what are all the digits following the no 9 underneath the Capital P  in the word SAMPLE   

It's a zero -- so as I posted earlier, made in 1990.