Please help me identify these speakers

Skinnerbox

Those Heresy Industrials are very sensitive/efficient, so they’ll play fairly loud with just 5 watts, but they’ll sound better with more power.  I think the spec for max power is 100 watts, but if you use some common sense with the volume control, like turn it down if they start to sound strange or make funny noises, you can use even more power safely.

3 hours ago, Islander said:

Those Heresy Industrials are very sensitive/efficient, so they’ll play fairly loud with just 5 watts, but they’ll sound better with more power.  I think the spec for max power is 100 watts, but if you use some common sense with the volume control, like turn it down if they start to sound strange or make funny noises, you can use even more power safely.

I inherited these along with a BUNCH of Carvin PAs and Carvin amps and mixers and I’m trying to figure out how to safely power them

7 hours ago, Skinnerbox said:

Also, how is overall response with these units?  I heard they lack a bit in the low range.  I don’t Think these are ported….

There was an Industrial Heresy that was ported.

A lot of Industrial models were used as stage monitors and have crossovers voiced for more midrange than bass.