Klipsch Laser badges

davis419b

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Had to been longer than that.  I know my Heresy 1s have them, will have to double check, but I'm pretty certain they are 79' models. 

the  Laser copper  badges were not  used as the sole klipsch badge till December 1976    , add 24 months , you're  pretty close to 79  ,  there were  boatloads of  70's PWK Pie badges  in stock and Staff preferred them over the Management Laser badges .

my 79 Cornwalls  and 79 Heresy  have  the PWK/klipsch copper badges  ,here's the 1979 Heresy belonging to @Curious_George

Not A Heresy I_1979_1.jpg

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

Had to been longer than that.  I know my Heresy 1s have them, will have to double check, but I'm pretty certain they are 79' models. 

I stand corrected, my Heresy's are S code therefor they are 1978.  Oddly, I have 3 Heresy's, 2 of them purchased 10 plus years from the third over 2000 miles apart with only 45 in-betweens, 59S610, 59S611, and 59S655.   I can't believe they only made them for 2 years. 

Any idea when they switched from round k77 to square K77?

On 1/19/2023 at 9:55 AM, OO1 said:

the  Laser copper  badges were not  used as the sole klipsch badge till December 1976    , add 24 months , you're  pretty close to 79  ,  there were  boatloads of  70's PWK Pie badges  in stock and Staff preferred them over the Management Laser badges .

my 79 Cornwalls  and 79 Heresy  have  the PWK/klipsch copper badges  ,here's the 1979 Heresy belonging to @Curious_George

Not A Heresy I_1979_1.jpg

my '84 heresys have the same badge.

1 hour ago, Audible Nectar said:

I have Belles and Cornwalls with P serials and laser badges here.....these are "klipsch" with no pie slice 

just picked up some '76 (P) cornwalls with these badges, too.  my '75 heresys have the pie-shaped badge.