SOLD DIY HORN Bundle SOLD

seti

This is a tough one to post. 

I need some space and some funds for a project.  JC built all these and they are all amazing I have tons of hours on these and have had them for many years in multiple configurations. I don't want to part with them but they need to sing and I need a little cash.

Pair Tractrix horns 60hz-600hz straight. Black needs a fresh coat of paint and some clean up. There is a crushed corner on the dog house but it came like that I never fixed it. These come with four Eminence Delta Pro-12A 12" Cast Frame drivers. These horns sound amazing.....

Pair Snail Horns you can load these with anything from 12" to 18" woofers. These come with four Klipsch K31 drivers. Pretty  low up to about 300-350hz

Pair of mid Tractrix Horns no drivers and need to do your own mounting plate. I have 4 different mounting adapters you can have two jbl and two not sure but could be helpful.

I have a pair of round tractrix tweeters but they are offered to a local diyer for free. If he turns them down I'll offer them for free as well.

6 horns

8 drivers

$1000 for all of it and

They are dusty and need cleaning up I just didn't have time.

Pickup only Little Rock

IMG_8932.JPG

IMG_8933.JPG

IMG_8938.JPG

IMG_8939.JPG

IMG_8940.JPG

snail2.jpeg

snails.jpeg

-2.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, seti said:

I don't want to part with them but they need to sing and I need a little cash. 6 horns 8 drivers $1000 for all of it and

They are dusty and need cleaning up I just didn't have time.

Pickup only Little Rock

Damn man quite the stash sorry you need to dump these things if I were close I'd snag them up in a heartbeat good luck with your sale!

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 10:32 AM, babadono said:

So I think JWC built the snails before my tenure here...but basically they are a non bifurcated Jub. bass bin?

There are cool build threads somewhere on this forum.

Snailhorn curve I found  inside corner-3feet-micoffgroundon onaxis-K31-smoothed.

Also a mid construction pic.

• Like 2

• seti changed the title to SOLD DIY HORN Bundle SOLD