PMs

oldtimer

When there seems to be misunderstandings here, and if those here truly value each other and the possibility of friendly interaction and understanding, then I highly recommend communicating via private messages.  Why not?  Preconceived notions can be confirmed or discarded and greater understanding result.  Or does that just piss people off?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2023 at 5:42 PM, Marvel said:

I fully agree with this, and having the chance to meet in person can be even better. A lot of folks can come across poorly when writing comments/responses.

You've been avoiding me since we last met.....  maybe I come across worse in person than in prose... 

I do however, agree with the sentiment.  I've had Oldtimer blocked on PM's for years now. 

image.gif.2337677f4e3b460d30051c64b5e35ea8.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

You've been avoiding me since we last met.....  maybe I come across worse in person than in prose... 

Nah, you can come down here any time. Maybe visit at the house and spin some tunes. Changing my setup at the moment so I one have Heresy IIs to listen to.