SOLD: Pair Finished Fastlane Engineering 2" Eliptrac 400 Horns

jorjen

SOLD!!!!

Finished Black, OEM by Dave. Excellent condition as you can see by the pictures.Look and sound GREAT!

This horn sounds better with more drivers than any Horn I have ever heard. 1" to 2", 2-way and 3-way.You would be happy with any of them Have used them with a load of drivers from the 1" K-55 stuff to TAD TD-4001's in my gorgeous KOA Jube Clones.

I will throw in a pair of the PRV adaptors that go from a 1"threaded driver (likeK-55) and four un-used rubber gaskets from Mr. Crites.

Horn measures 22 1/4" wide/long

8" high

10 5/8" deep

$250.00 for the pair. Buyer pays via PayPal for the drivers upon commitment. We will figure out actual shipping cost afterward

THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

Thanks for checkin' these out.

Jordan

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg

• Like 2

• jorjen changed the title to SOLD: Pair Finished Fastlane Engineering 2" Eliptrac 400 Horns
46 minutes ago, geoff. said:

…I’m never shoveling my driveway again, I miss too many sweet deals

You basically have to see posts like this minutes after they are posted.  It's the only reason I got the Fastlane Fastrac horns for La Scala last week.  I saw this one ten minutes too late.  😢

I saw it at 8 minutes and thought that is said 'sold.'  I read more carefully and say they were available. 

I wasn't feeling well during the week and this was the first time that my wife and I were having a talk over coffee in a few days.  ALso the first time that I was on the internet in several days.  I had to risk my life stop the conversation, read about the cutoff frequency, measure speakers, look up sizes and shipping.  My wife was annoyed but got over it.  Whew!

I almost didn't make it so I earned these. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2