(SOLD OUT) Dope From Hope Book (SOLD OUT)

barbiebnyc

Hi folks of the forum and beyond!Ā 

Ā 

It feels great to be able to say that our Kickstarter campaign for the Dope From Hope is liveĀ šŸ‘€

Ā 

Watch the mini documentary film and get the full story at the link above.Ā 

Ā 

The first-ever Dope From Hope book will only be availableĀ via KickstarterĀ for the next 30 days. For those unfamiliar, they are the largest crowdfunding platform with a special audience for book projects like this one. The project is about five years in the making, run by yours truly and my partner, Paul Raffaele, with the full support of the board at the MuseumĀ šŸ„°

Ā 

Any questions, comments, etc ~ you know where to find me!Ā 

image.thumb.jpeg.4defe1656fa96200fa763b80d5e605de.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

It's finally here, and off with a bang. All of the information is above, be sure and watch the video, it's a classic.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you to Paul and Barbie of Love Injection to help make Jim's dream a reality and helping the Museum continue to fulfill it's mission and vision.Ā 

Ā 

Travis

• Like 2

Ordered two today!Ā  One for me and one for the library @ our local High School since that's where I got hooked years ago.Ā  Ā Hope the kids can pick something up from it.Ā  Start 'em young and they just might grow up like the rest of us.Ā  Scary isn't it?Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Simple to order and you're in and out.Ā  Billed to your card on March 1st.Ā Ā šŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Just ordered mine too! Will be sent to... Belgium!Ā 

Atta boy MeloOne!Ā  :)Ā Ā Guarantee it's not just some shot in the dark.Ā  I've yet to be disappointed with any book Klipsch corporate & the Museum has blessed You've reached the top of the food chain brother so spread the word w/you're audio buddies.Ā  Great feeling helping out the Museum and we might even learn sumpin!Ā Ā šŸ˜‚Ā  šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Ordered two today!Ā  One for me and one for the library @ our local High School since that's where I got hooked years ago.Ā  Ā Hope the kids can pick something up from it.Ā  Start 'em young and they just might grow up like the rest of us.Ā  Scary isn't it?Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Simple to order and you're in and out.Ā  Billed to your card on March 1st.Ā Ā šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s awesome, I hadnā€™t thought of that. Iā€™m going to buy on for my Dadā€™s high school in LA, they had Khorns in late 40s for their PA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A solid news piece on the project, if you're not yet convinced :)Ā 

https://thevinylfactory.com/features/dope-from-hope/Ā 

Ā 

We only have 27 more days to meet our goal - are about 30% funded so far! Would appreciate any spreading the word.Ā 

Ā 

Here's a breakdown of the total Kickstarter goal so you know where the number came from:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

DFH PIE CHART.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, Travis In Austin said:

It being printed in Belgium at a very well know, high quality printer!

Ā 

Spread the word and hopefully we hit the funding goal.

Ā 

Travis

Is it possible for European interested readers to ship it directly from Belgium to save shipping costs for two times over the pond and customs?

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 2/3/2023 at 11:35 AM, KT88 said:

Is it possible for European interested readers to ship it directly from Belgium to save shipping costs for two times over the pond and customs?

I saw Barbie post in another platform that they have been asked about this by many people and it looks like the answer is going to be negative.

Ā 

Travis