(SOLD OUT) Dope From Hope Book (SOLD OUT)

barbiebnyc

I'm In ☺️

Even though I have an original notebook bound copy given to me by Mrs. Belle Klipsch this is a very worthwhile addition to my library. Thank You for making this available!!!!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, artto said:

I'm In ☺️

Even though I have an original notebook bound copy given to me by Mrs. Belle Klipsch this is a very worthwhile addition to my library. Thank You for making this available!!!!

Now that is a rare find! ^^^ 

8 days to go! 86% funded - we are SO CLOSE!

image.thumb.png.b78cc4e32ab60d5d4fea5c8adc71a744.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, billybob said:

Just keep this bumped...not everyone here aware...

YES.

To tell you the truth I had no idea what Kickstarter is. And that this was actually about a very nice bound book, not just the Dope From Hope Newsletters complied sort of like my notebook bound copy. I finally got curious enough to look into this further and glad I did otherwise I would have missed the deadline.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, artto said:

YES.

To tell you the truth I had no idea what Kickstarter is. And that this was actually about a very nice bound book, not just the Dope From Hope Newsletters complied sort of like my notebook bound copy. I finally got curious enough to look into this further and glad I did otherwise I would have missed the deadline.

Your copies are a nice notebook, desirable... cool !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, artto said:

just the Dope From Hope Newsletters complied sort of like my notebook bound copy

The kickstarter site is legit.  I've used it before and it works safely.  

I just talked to the local High School librarian and told her I was donating a copy for the kids.  In return, she's going to search for anything PWK provided the school with.  I saw one and used it for a book report about 1964.  New school and she doesn't know what was trashed in the move but she's looking and going to provide  me w/anything she has.  Going to send it down to Jim Hunter and let him have it and eyeball.  I'm sure he'd love to eyeball what you have.  Xerox maybe?  

It's a one-time shot on the book so ...  ...Pay it forward!  We're on the way out anyway.  😂😂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CONGRATS EVERYONE! WE HIT OUR FUNDING GOAL 🍾 🍾 🍾

You can still order your copy even though we're fully funded. Each backer can order their copy while the campaign is open for pledges. 

Thank you endlessly for getting involved and becoming part of this pipe dream, 5 years in the making!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, artto said:

We Made The Goal?

The wit -- and wisdom -- of Col. Paul W. Klipsch | HiFi Haven

W O W W E W E M A D E I T !!!

image.gif.f87c20c78544b378917909260765956c.gif

THIS HAS TO BE THE FUNNIEST PWK IMAGE YET!

Yes! We made the goal, which means the project gets made! Woo hoo. 

For those who haven't placed their order yet, there's 6 days to go. Ends March 2nd at 12AM Eastern. 

On 1/31/2023 at 8:41 PM, barbiebnyc said:

Hi folks of the forum and beyond! 

It feels great to be able to say that our Kickstarter campaign for the Dope From Hope is live 👀

Watch the mini documentary film and get the full story at the link above. 

The first-ever Dope From Hope book will only be available via Kickstarter for the next 30 days. For those unfamiliar, they are the largest crowdfunding platform with a special audience for book projects like this one. The project is about five years in the making, run by yours truly and my partner, Paul Raffaele, with the full support of the board at the Museum 🥰

Any questions, comments, etc ~ you know where to find me! 

image.thumb.jpeg.4defe1656fa96200fa763b80d5e605de.jpeg
And besides that fact, you should know that this was done with the help of hundreds of people to make it perfect, it even went as far as turning to https://edubirdie.com/top-writers for top writers who appreciated it and now we have a book worth getting.

wow, thanks so much for this!

Edited by Cheriecastellon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1