(SOLD OUT) Dope From Hope Book (SOLD OUT)

barbiebnyc

• Moderators

One of the really great things about watching this project explode is all of the young(er) people that @barbiebnyc and her partner Paul have brought into the fold on this. DJ community, music reviewers, dance scene, etc. 

Here is one example, worth a listen, not long. 

And this awesome video by TikToker Derrick Gee helped! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

I never used spotify much but that mix tape was killer.  Now I find myself listening to that while I'm sitting here.  Almost like hitting a walk-off home run to win the World Series.  Yes, I live a sheltered life.  😂   Good stuff and thanks! 

Which one?

• Like 1

@barbiebnycWas just asking for a friend anyway.  😂     In all seriousness though, there are some great tracks on that mix & I enjoyed them all.  Kudo's to all in your house for the thoughts and work involved. Just didn't know if it was Klipsch generated or on your end.  Now we all know.   Thankies!    :)

Ok, guys, move along nothing for free or to see here...

3 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@barbiebnycWas just asking for a friend anyway.  😂     In all seriousness though, there are some great tracks on that mix & I enjoyed them all.  Kudo's to all in your house for the thoughts and work involved. Just didn't know if it was Klipsch generated or on your end.  Now we all know.   Thankies!    :)

Ok, guys, move along nothing for free or to see here...

aw thank you! we refresh the playlist monthly but may just save this one and shoot y'all the link so you can go back to it. 

new set of selections should be coming in a week!

• Thanks 1

• Travis In Austin changed the title to (SOLD OUT) Dope From Hope Book (SOLD OUT)

For those who kept the Love Injection playlist in heavy rotation, it's a new month so we're updating it with new selections. Not to worry, as we replicated the original Klipsch Jams and they now live at these links: 

Apple Music

Spotify

The March edition of Love Injection In Rotation will be announced on Monday, but you can listen now—eclectic selections from our show on The Lot Radio, a lil tribute to the most recently departed giant Wayne Shorter and long awaited, newest arrival to streaming platforms, De La Soul.

Apple Music 

Spotify

Wanted to make sure we didn't totally do away with the playlist! Alright carrying on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if the Klipsch Museum of Audio History could make this publication available for purchase to visitors of the museum and as an online purchase. It would support the museum’s education mission and provide an additional source of revenue to support its outreach efforts.

• Like 3

• Moderators
On 3/16/2023 at 11:29 PM, PorterF said:

Will any books be available for sale later for those who missed the kickstarter?

The Museum purchased a few extra (less than a dozen) for sale in the Gift Store. 

At a future date there are plans for another version with the identical content. 

Travis

• Thanks 2