best Klipsch wide dispersion corner speaker

Got_Horns

7 hours ago, Got_Horns said:

Thank you TasDom and everyone else for all the help!!  Now I know what to be on the lookout for!

$400-$500 is typical price for a nice set of RS-7's, anything under $400 is considered a deal if they're minty and work properly. They were the flagship surrounds at the time meant to match / keep up with the RF-7's, very nice speakers. Very interesting set up have going on hope you can complete it soon. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jjptkd said:

$400-$500 is typical price for a nice set of RS-7's, anything under $400 is considered a deal if they're minty and work properly. They were the flagship surrounds at the time meant to match / keep up with the RF-7's, very nice speakers. Very interesting set up have going on hope you can complete it soon. 

Thanks jjptkd,. I hope to complete it soon.  There is a minty, as far as I can tell, pair near me.  He's not budging from 500$.  I can't justify that considering the klf20s I got for 600$ in very good condition. The klfs have to blow the doors off the rs7s.?