KLF 20's

Hi folks, iam new around here ,and could use some help..Iam currently running 4 RF 7II's for front and back, RF 28 sides, and a RF 64 II for a center with a 12" sub, and Emotiva amps for power..You would think id be done, but i cant help buying more, its a sickness..lol...Today i got a pair of KLF 20's for a steal..I hooked them up ,and the lower end is fine, but the vocals are very faint, and far away like in a tunnel...What do i need to replace to make these work right?...Thanks..B

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Brandon Montgomery said:

Hi folks, iam new around here ,and could use some help..Iam currently running 4 RF 7II's for front and back, RF 28 sides, and a RF 64 II for a center with a 12" sub, and Emotiva amps for power..You would think id be done, but i cant help buying more, its a sickness..lol...Today i got a pair of KLF 20's for a steal..I hooked them up ,and the lower end is fine, but the vocals are very faint, and far away like in a tunnel...What do i need to replace to make these work right?...Thanks..B

Welcome ! Yes, I guess both speakers tops ghosting on you?

Using some Emotiva to power

them or other?

Thanks !@Brandon Montgomery

Thanks folks, i did figure it out..I had it wrong in settings, plus i did make a Jumper for one missing..I switched to Blue Ray for the source, and Walla..Very excited they both work like champs and rock the house down with a 300 2 channel Emotiva..I seen an add for these the other day that just said 2 speakers $25 bucks for the pair..When i looked i was like holy cow KLF 20's..So i ran to buy them, and now i have a pair of these bad boys for 25 bucks..Man thats not going to happen again for a while..lol...And thanks guys for the responses and ideas...Thanks...B

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brandon Montgomery said:

Thanks folks, i did figure it out..I had it wrong in settings, plus i did make a Jumper for one missing..I switched to Blue Ray for the source, and Walla..Very excited they both work like champs and rock the house down with a 300 2 channel Emotiva..I seen an add for these the other day that just said 2 speakers $25 bucks for the pair..When i looked i was like holy cow KLF 20's..So i ran to buy them, and now i have a pair of these bad boys for 25 bucks..Man thats not going to happen again for a while..lol...And thanks guys for the responses and ideas...Thanks...B

Well, come back and see us and give us a pic of those 20s,when you got some time now, you hear ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brandon Montgomery said:

Hello Wuzzzer, i thought this was the place for my technical question...

“Technical questions related to these forums…” aka, trouble logging in, etc.

Anyway, glad you figured out the issue.

4 hours ago, Brandon Montgomery said:

Wuzzzer...Sorry about that..My mistake

It’s alright.  Happens a lot in this section.  People see the word “technical” And don’t read beyond that.

Post some pics of your new speakers!