I'm new to the forum

Ava00

Hello everyone; I'm new to this forum, and I hope to learn a lot of useful things here. I like to keep up with all the new types of speakers, so I regularly visit various speaker forums and websites that are informative and helpful. I am glad because I became a member of this forum. I can say that Klipsch speakers are my favorite. I want to talk to you a little about this topic:

Which in your opinion klipsch series is the best?

Edited by Ava00
  • Like 3

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Ava00 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, I hope to learn a lot of useful things here.

Welcome to the Forum. 

Heritage is my favorite series, but it would depend on what you want to use them for, theater, music, etc.

Travis

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ava00 said:

all klipsch speakers are good , but on the Forum , you'll notice that the Heritage Speakers series are the most liked ,

Heresy ,  Cornwall , Chorus , Forte , Quartet , Belle , Lascala , khorn , Jubilee 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ava00 said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, I hope to learn a lot of useful things here.

Welcome. Lurker moreso myself, so don't be me. Post often so that us lurkers have something to read. Oh, I agree with the others about the heritage line. Enjoy, bring your checkbook this can be additive.

On 2/13/2023 at 3:00 PM, Ava00 said:

From Klipsch, I think most if not all will agree that the "Heritage" line-up contains their best offerings; from there, check your available space, your speaker choices and then check your wallet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a Heritage leaning forum and there is a good reason for it but the main line of retail speakers have good reviews and offer great sound at affordable prices. The main line is very competitive to what others offer with the advantage of high efficiency. Not every one can afford the heritage line of speakers. I have read a lot of good reviews on Amazon about the floor standing Klipsch options. Let's not overlook them.

On 2/13/2023 at 4:00 PM, Ava00 said:

INMHO, the Heritage line by far.  I bought my first Klipsch speakers in 1992, and just sold late last year.  A new pair of forte II.  I replaced with a pair of forte IV.  Both were, are perfect for music or home theater.  I have never been a multi-channel listener.  2 ears, two speakers.  I still feel that the forte is the Goldilocks of the Heritage line.  Delivers the best overall bass, with perhaps the exception of the Khorn.  INMHO no sub required, although if you are a real bass head you may disagree.  More direct punch than even the Cornwall to my ears.  If you can swing it, save your dollars for a Heritage IV design regardless of which model you choose.  You can find Heritage IV series used, as new for 40% or more less, than retail on a new pair.  Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your search for audio nirvana.