Old Account

Rex Everything

@Rex Everything 

the Forum Login was changed recently  to ..a login with an Email/password 

-    if you forgot the password of the old account  ...click on  Forgot your password?    , you will receive an email to reset the password .

-   the email to reset the password will be sent to the email registered on your old account  , it will not be sent to the email used to register your  new account .

59 minutes ago, OO1 said:

@Rex Everything 

the Forum Login was changed recently  to ..a login with an Email/password 

-    if you forgot the password of the old account  ...click on  Forgot your password?    , you will receive an email to reset the password .

-   the email to reset the password will be sent to the email registered on your old account  , it will not be sent to the email used to register your  new account .

None of those options worked but thanks.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 3/10/2023 at 12:40 PM, justonemore said:

I sent a pm to Travis. Hopefully he can help you out.

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t have access to that level to be able to assist unfortunately otherwise I would be happy to help out.

I have sent a PM to @Chad to ask him to take a peek over here to see what he can do.

Trav

• Like 1