[SOLD] Klipsch Heresy Is -- Oiled Walnut -- EXCELLENT Condition

jcn3

SOLD

For sale are my 1975 Klipsch Heresy Is with sequential serial numbers. They're in truly excellent condition with beautiful walnut veneer. Grilles are also in excellent condition. Comes with factory risers.  Drivers are K-77s, K-55Vs, and K-22s -- all work beautifully. Capacitors have been updated with Klipsch-authorized capacitors (from JEM).

Price is $750. Cash only please.

The speakers can be seen/demoed in metro-Boston.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

• jcn3 changed the title to FS: Klipsch Heresy Is -- Oiled Walnut -- Near Perfect Condition
  • 4 weeks later...
  • jcn3 changed the title to FS: Klipsch Heresy Is -- Oiled Walnut -- EXCELLENT Condition
On 4/18/2023 at 1:30 PM, Quad Khorns said:

Your "T" logo appears to be University of Tennesse??  ... Are you feelin' homesick?? I'm 1.5 hours from Knoxville lol

Yep, University of Tennessee.  I grew up in TN & NC, but have lived in NE for the last 30 years.

• jcn3 changed the title to [SOLD] Klipsch Heresy Is -- Oiled Walnut -- EXCELLENT Condition