SOLD: La Scala 1990 Black $1,500

rivlinm

I have a pair of Black La Scala Speakers for sale. Loved using them for 10+ years, but it's time to downsize to a pair of Heresy. Superior AL-3 Crossovers and painted black by original owner.  I hate to get rid of them, but the wife has given me no choice :)

They are in good condition, but the original owner had termites in the wood. I have fumigated them and the termites are no longer an issue, but there are traces of small holes (mostly on one speaker).

They sound great and aside from the few small holes and a few nicks on the corners (as seen in photos) they are fully functional.

Located in Saint Petersburg, FL and am only willing to sell in person with cash.

Don't waste your time with scams, I WONT ship, I only take cash in person. Can audition on a Fisher 500c if you'd like.

Photos can be seen at my Craigslist post: https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ele/d/saint-petersburg-klipsch-la-scala-1990/7595330108.html

Edited by rivlinm
Forgot price
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Re-posting it as "plain text" which is a whole lot easier to read on a dark theme.  You can always tell when someone copies and pastes their ad from another location.  :)  

GLWS!

I have a pair of Black La Scala Speakers for sale. Loved using them for 10+ years, but it's time to downsize to a pair of Heresy. Superior AL-3 Crossovers and painted black by original owner.  I hate to get rid of them, but the wife has given me no choice :)

They are in good condition, but the original owner had termites in the wood. I have fumigated them and the termites are no longer an issue, but there are traces of small holes (mostly on one speaker).

They sound great and aside from the few small holes and a few nicks on the corners (as seen in photos) they are fully functional.

Located in Saint Petersburg, FL and am only willing to sell in person with cash.

Don't waste your time with scams, I WONT ship, I only take cash in person. Can audition on a Fisher 500c if you'd like.

Photos can be seen at my Craigslist post: https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ele/d/saint-petersburg-klipsch-la-scala-1990/7595330108.html

• Like 2

• rivlinm changed the title to FS: La Scala 1990 Black $1,500

Those are the first pair I've seen that are identical to a pair of my Lascala's with AL-3's. I seriously doubt you'll have a difficult time selling them for your asking price.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • rivlinm changed the title to SOLD: La Scala 1990 Black $1,500