Heresies are SOLD!

lighting guy

I have a beautiful pair of '83 WO Heresies with cane grills and slant risers for sale.  They're bone stock, in great condition, but not perfect.  I'd say 8.5-9/10, due to some very light scratches, which you need to get close to see.  I'll leave it to someone more experienced to refinish and upgrade them if desired.  These are a little more honey-colored than any other WO Klipsch that I've seen before, very pretty! 

I'm the second owner, had them for about 15 years.  They sat unused because I bought Belles shortly after.  I sold the Belles and moved from CA to RI with the Heresies.  I'm selling them now because I've upgraded to Cornwalls. 

I'm happy to audition in RI on a nice tube setup or deliver within an hour of Providence for a serious buyer.

Thanks for looking!  

Darrell

IMG_9354.HEIC IMG_9355.HEIC IMG_9362.HEIC IMG_9364.HEIC IMG_9365.HEIC IMG_9366.HEIC

• lighting guy changed the title to 1983 WO Heresies in Rhode Island $700

Those are great speakers. I own five Heresys, and the best sounding pair I own are my ‘83s. They are the H1s that begin the transition to the HIIs. They have a different crossover, woofer, & squawker.Often called H1.5s, and I’d bet yours are too. Plus, yours have those great cane grills, and the WO finish is great. Good luck with your sale.  

10 hours ago, M_Klipsches said:

Those are great speakers. I own five Heresys, and the best sounding pair I own are my ‘83s. They are the H1s that begin the transition to the HIIs. They have a different crossover, woofer, & squawker.Often called H1.5s, and I’d bet yours are too. Plus, yours have those great cane grills, and the WO finish is great. Good luck with your sale.  

Thanks.  I've owned 3 pairs of Heresies in my 45 year Klipsch experience (all being WO H1's).  These are the finest.  Best sounding? Perhaps (although they were owned years apart, so hard to tell), but definitely they are the handsomest.  I DO love the cane.  And the slant risers help throw the soundstage upward, filling the room.

D