Replacing a woofer - Klipsch RS3-0101

Im a bit new to these forums, and audio talk in general, so I apologize in advance if I sound like an idiot on here. 

A couple years ago I purchased a pair of RS3's for 20 bucks at a garage sale (couldn't believe it) and they are essentially what started my journey into the audio world and what made me fall in love with Klipsch the brand. After I bought the speakers, my uncle introduced me to how analog speakers work, and in no time I had a nice aftermarket receiver and I proceeded to assault my ears for the next two years all up until yesterday.

I'll spare the details, but I went mad with power yesterday and blew up the woofer to my right speaker, and I wanted to come here to ask about replacements. From what I researched it looks like the woofers from the RS-35's could fit here, and I know there was the RS7's which to my understanding is like the big brother to the RS3's. Is swapping the woofer from any of those two into my RS3 cabinets possible? Or will they not work with this setup. Please let me know your thoughts, I would prefer to use these cabinets instead of replacing the whole thing since the speakers are kind of valuable to me.