Klipsch Chorus II Speakers $1,700 Very Minty, Casco, MI *SOLD*

John Chi-town

Very unusual these are the shape they are in. Look new. Rare to see any like these! NICE. He should have no problem selling those for what he's asking.... We'll never get rid of ours. 1996 year. New looking too. We even kept the gigantic, original boxes, as we kept for all of our speakers/subs over the years. They sure take up a bit of room in the shop..🙃

05A43332.jpg

• Like 4

• John Chi-town changed the title to Klipsch Chorus II Speakers $1,700 Very Minty, Casco, MI *SOLD*
On 3/16/2023 at 5:07 AM, Mikekid said:

Very unusual these are the shape they are in. Look new. Rare to see any like these! NICE. He should have no problem selling those for what he's asking.... We'll never get rid of ours. 1996 year. New looking too. We even kept the gigantic, original boxes, as we kept for all of our speakers/subs over the years. They sure take up a bit of room in the shop..🙃

I do not sell speakers or equipment anymore.  I just collect.  I might sell a few things, but there are too many things that I have sold only to buy again.  I spend so much time trying to make things perfect, if I sell them then it is a profit making proposition and I can make more than $10 an hour elsewhere ($10 because it takes so much time to do things right). 

Storage is fine.  These are not like cars.  You can store them, pull them out many years later and use them.  Electrolytic caps are the only real concern if you wait decades. 

• Like 1