For Sale: (2) K-792-kp Tweeters w/ Crites Titanium Diaphragms Pro k-79's Tractrix Horn

jjptkd

Need to clean house and move some extra stuff laying around these were pulled from my KP-301-II's and updated with titanium diaphragms they work perfect horns has some light rub marks as seen in the pictures I can email hi-res photos if interested $150 price includes fully insured shipping payment via Paypal friends and family thanks.

20221112_102048re.jpg

20221112_102055re.jpg

20221112_102100re.jpg

20221112_102113re.jpg

20221112_102120re.jpg

20221112_102157re.jpg

20221112_102335re.jpg

• Like 2

I used these in Chorus II cabinets but the cabinets need to be modified slightly as the horn is much shallower than stock and the front board on the Chorus is an inch thick. I took a dremel tool and rounded the inside of the cabinet to get it to slip into place. As far as I know these should bolt right in to other models with this tweeter type no problem.

53 minutes ago, Xtomasx said:

i'll take them is the work on my heresy ii.. 

Honestly if you're H-II's are stock you might be better off just ordering TI diaphragms and updating your factory tweeters. If you want these I'll sell them to you let me know thanks.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...