Lost my best friend today.

wuzzzer

My precious boy.  My precious pup.  My precious little guy.  My precious Pugsy.
I hoped this day would never come but knew it would.  You lived to be almost 18 years old.  We went on so many adventures together.  South Dakota, cabins, lakes, camping.  I always looked forward to seeing your face in the window waiting for us to come home to see if we brought you a treat.  Watching you snuggle and fall asleep in momma’s arms.  Now you can sleep and be pain free.
We will always love you and never forget the joy you brought into our lives.

image.thumb.jpeg.68f1aa7637888041b3d315ec70949d9e.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 19

33 minutes ago, Mikekid said:

I don't handle these things very well. I fall apart. Thinking of you and am so sorry. ~ Mike & Kathy

We must be related.  I got about a half hour of sleep last night with him trying to sleep next to me.  Over the past few years he’d get sick but bounce back to his old self after a few days.  This time we knew he wasn’t going to be able to bounce back so we made the most difficult decision we’ve ever made.

I don’t think I have any tears left in me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

My heart breaks for your loss. Both of my dogs are 12 and both recently developed cancer. They are my wife and my closest living things EVER. I mourn for your loss! We worry about our pups every day - they are our joy! 

The bond and love with a dog is the best!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Fido said:

My heart breaks for your loss. Both of my dogs are 12 and both recently developed cancer. They are my wife and my closest living things EVER. I worn for your loss! We worry about our pups every day - they are our joy! 

The bond and love with a dog is the best!!!!!!!

My wife and I have been married just over 20 years, no kids.  We had Pugsy just about all our life together.  It’s going to be a lot quieter here.  🥺

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

My wife and I have been married just over 20 years, no kids.  We had Pugsy just about all our life together.  It’s going to be a lot quieter here.  🥺

I get it! Chami and Gidget our everything to us! I understand your loss all too well!