Heresy iv or Cornwall for my space?

Fotis1972

On 4/25/2023 at 3:08 AM, Fotis1972 said:

Heresy and forte image the same as per height? I read somewhere that from heresy the sound came from the floor? Is the height of speaker  affect the Soundstage height? 

Yes

IMO/E Heresys need to be raised to have a good soundstage, especially when sitting nearfield.

Heresy speakers are klipsch 's Studio Monitors ,  the speaker can be  positioned  higher  or lower ,being   the Heresy IV  is the most dynamic  Heritage speaker below the Jubilee  , and it's not subtle   .

• 2 weeks later...

That seems like kind of a small room for such big, loud speakers so if it were up to me and given my fondness for bass, i'd probably go with the Nine's on stands but if I had my heart set on the Heritage series i'd go with the Cornwall's

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2023 at 1:08 AM, Fotis1972 said:

Heresy and forte image the same as per height? I read somewhere that from heresy the sound came from the floor? Is the height of speaker  affect the Soundstage height? 

The Heresy projects a sound much higher than it's short position would suggest. I have a pair of Heresy IV and Forte IV in my room and at a listening distance of 9 fee they sound almost the same height. The Forte sound maybe 2 inches taller. It's something. Raising the Heresy off the ground will have a negative impact on the bass and is unnecessary in the right room. In your room the Forte would be a better fit.

Did you end up buying a pair?