Underground Jubilee -3 Way (DIY bass bins)

diamonddelts

Selling a pair of Klipsch Jubilees. They are approximately five years old.

Price is $6,000.

I am located near Austin, Texas.

Please send me a pm if interested.

Edit:  

I've received multiple questions in my pms. So in the interest of full disclosure, I will answer them here.

I am not able to ship. I do not have the original boxes. The Klipsch K402 horn and K510 horn were purchased directly through a Klipsch authorized dealer.  The 3 way passive crossovers were purchased directly through a Klipsch authorized dealer. The bass bins were custom built for me. 

These are located at my home in Kyle, Texas which is near Austin, Texas. 

Any other questions feel free to pm me.

20230510_113428.jpg

• Like 6

Original boxes? Are you willing to ship? These are set up for bi amp but with a passive crossover between the Mid and tweeter? Or is it a fully passive 3 way crossover?

I have a set of 2 way with active crossover so not really in the market but I think these questions will come up.

GLWYS

oh and BTW...what are your new speakers going to be?

I've received multiple questions in my pms. So in the interest of full disclosure, I will answer them here.

I am not able to ship. I do not have the original boxes. The Klipsch K402 horn and K510 horn were purchased directly through a Klipsch authorized dealer.  The 3 way passive crossovers were purchased directly through a Klipsch authorized dealer. The bass bins were custom built for me. So the correct term is Jubilee clones.  These are located at my home in Kyle, Texas which is near Austin, Texas. 

Any other questions feel free to pm me. I have also contacted the mods to edit my thread title. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, diamonddelts said:

I've received multiple questions in my pms. So in the interest of full disclosure, I will answer them here.

The bass bins were custom built for me. So the correct term is Jubilee clones. 

What drivers are you using in the bass bins?

• Travis In Austin changed the title to Underground Jubilee -3 Way (DIY bass bins)