Wireless Heresy

3 hours ago, LMarke61 said:

Is there an effective means to transform a set of Klipsch Heresy speakers to wireless?

Parts express maybe your go to. They offer wireless amplifier boards.  Not sure if any have capabilities to sync to one another. 

On 5/12/2023 at 7:40 PM, The Dude said:

Parts express maybe your go to. They offer wireless amplifier boards.  Not sure if any have capabilities to sync to one another. 

If you have devices with Bluetooth 5x, you can sync to two different devices (my younger son's wedding reception was outside, and he streamed in stereo to two JBL Charge speakers. It sounded really good.)

• Like 1

If you are willing to run a speaker cable from one cab to the other, then east. If you want a seperate amp on each Heresy... probably, but each amp would need to allow pairing.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, LMarke61 said:

I contacted Klipsch tech support before coming to the forum, thought I may find "real world" knowledgeable folks out there. 

Thanks for the suggestions!

klipsch powered speakers got off the ground since CES 2017 , the  klipsch Three , Fives ,  Nines are now available