Wanted-Klipsch Jubilee (KPT-402-HF) & (KPT-KHJ-LF)

deafbykhorns

6 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Me too.  Everything is for sale if the price is right.  I'll tell you they will be very expensive.  Mine are 3-way and have 691 drivers on the 402 and 510.  Bass bins are black.  Zip 30677.

That’s the right zip…

pm me with some pictures if your serious. Xilica or passive?

7 hours ago, deafbykhorns said:

If they were an exact clone, then yes.  

there is no such thing , none of the DIY Jube clones reflect the klipsch design   ,  these clones were basically  a khorn  clone with jube dimensions +   12 inch woofers , and we all know how bad khorn clones can be  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, babadono said:

^company man.

It is just a wood cabinet of specific dimensions/design. No one can build one except employees at klipsch in hope arkansas? whaddyatalkinbout.

Not saying someone can't clone them, I just don't trust anyone unless I could verify it. A simple change in throat diameter, corner pieces, angles or woofer opening will change the sound a lot. I built two pairs of LaScala's in 1981, the first pair wasn't even close, the second pair I started to pay more attention to dimensions.

At 120 db, no one will really care or know the difference, at normal listening levels, its obvious.

6 hours ago, OO1 said:

there is no such thing , none of the DIY Jube clones reflect the klipsch design   ,  these clones were basically  a khorn  clone with jube dimensions +   12 inch woofers , and we all know how bad khorn clones can be  

That's enough.

You have been spreading this mis-information for so long.

You really have no idea what you are talking about (in spite of your 69,000 posts). 

Don't bother responding to this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1