Anyone Else Going to Pull For Coach Prime?

JohnJ

Coach-Prime-t800.jpg

Back when he played football & most other sports too I didn't have a hometown football team. Did get to say hi to him once on the sidelines of a Panthers game like Siragusa, Bradshaw and others! It was a time I pulled for different players, the Purple People Eaters, the Dolphins and that legendary Joe Montana & Jerry Rice tandem!

So if it's within the regulations...

And he basically said no freeloaders...

I want 110% effort from you...

And he has riled a lot of talking heads and coaches:biggrin2:

"What Say You"

I never liked him, but hope he does well there. He was always for himself, and just a showoff. Once I remember his team getting killed in football. He made an interception and ran it back for a touchdown....he does his silly dance in the endzone. As long as he looked good, that's all that mattered.

• Like 1

I think you're right, he could be conceited. All I know for sure is he was a polarizing figure. So very good as a "jock" that he felt he had to rub it in when he scored! I'd wager he started the end zone celebration thing doing it so often. Sure others did it before but just not regularly.

Like has been said UC cannot be any worse next year so there's a start. Only a few left from last season on their own or having been booted. Wonder if the transfer portal rules will be changed for new coaches now! Made me laugh often, especially when opponents got upset.