Something Blew

Alien-X

I was having a small listening session with my friends down in my basement listening from 80%-100% full volume with windows volume at max. Just after about 30min and one song change everything went down hill. All I herd was distortion, first I though the subs blew, but there was no tear. Then i listened in on the sats and they were distoring also. I checked everything from my soundcard to the fuse on the sub. It was all fine. Speakers still dont work. Next day i was just down in my basement again with for a meeting and the speakers were just plugged in and on min volume and all. My power went out and i had to reset the fuse box. Since that my power LED hasn't been turning on. I dont know what to do from now.. I'm waiting for my dad to come back from vacation as I think he has the recuit and its still under warrenty. I think that the preamp might have blew or something but i'm not willing to buy another preamp and find out that it will doesn't work. Has this happened to anymore else ? is there anything I can do ? Please someone help me, i have no clue what to do and I really can't afford to get a new set.

------------------

Alien-X Over and Out

"Trust No One, The Truth is Out There"

Hey Alien-X...

Don't understand how you could be such an idiot and still afford these speakers! Anyway if I ever see you in person I've got a left hook waiting just for youuuuu. Idiot!

smile.gif

------------------

Movies take us to a place we would like to be and away from a place we would like to forget.

The previous post was to vent frustration. I would never physicaly harm a human for wrecking their Klipsch Pro's. But to expect any stereo product to go through that kind of punishment, is asking for it to blow up in your face. Your extreme lack of intellegence is your punishment.

You live in a trailer park in Tornado Alley don't you... be honest! The Ontario thing is just a front, right?

What happened if one of the MP3's had a spike, a drop in the low end, some kind of distortion. I hope Klipsch doesn't honor your warranty for being such a fool.

Plus the fact that you admitted you're a fool is even more captivating. "Yes I want to go deaf!". Intellegent, very intellegent. Fits in the intellegence ladder right around pocket lint and toe jam.

Best of luck on your journey to deafness, I really hope you get your wish, because you don't deserve to hear the wonderful sounds these speakers can offer.

------------------

Movies take us to a place we would like to be and away from a place we would like to forget.

Just so all of the normal American people understand, that if dimbulb (AlienX) is from Canada he doesn't represent the genetic norm for the whole population. Mostly Quebec and Ontario house all of the rejects.

BUMP.

------------------

Normally the speakers lived though that type of punishment for about one hour without even causing the smallest problem with bass ( no distortion ) but I know I was asking for it but too bad they did take my speakers for warrenty.

------------------

Alien-X Over and Out

"Trust No One, The Truth is Out There"