Speaker Systems

hex21cc

Im looking into buying a speaker system. I not totally sure which one to buy. Thats what I turn to this forum for a little help. Some of the options I was looking at are the Energy Encore, Klipsch Quintet, and Pinnacle Quantum. What do you guys like best out of these 3 and what else would you suggest?

I really don't have alot of suggestion since I have never got the chance to listen to any of the three systems. However, I have heard alot of good things about the Energy Encore system. I have also heard that Boston Acoustics and Paradigm have some nice sub/sat type speaker systems that you seem to be looking for. I guess my best advice is to try to seek out a dealer and see if you can listen to those setups for yourself. Also did you check out audioreview.com? From audioreview.com here is what people are saying about the Energy Encore speakers. The same for the Klipsch Quintet. Unfortunatly, there did not appear to be anything for the Pinnicle Quantums. It seems that the Energy Encore 2 seems to be better liked overall and given what I've seen on audioreview.com, I would probably be leaning more towards the Energy. Regardless what you end up getting, please, for the love of God, stay away from Bose!