Which woofer is built in today in AK6 and AL5?

So many discussions about the „right“ replacement of vintage K33E woofers. It seems that in this case the Crites Eminence CW1526 is not a too bad choice as he had let them repeat to build a K33 E if I am not too wrong. I know that this Klipsch forum does not want to discuss third party offerings. But in this case I am wondering if one could get a K33E with vintage specs directly from Klipsch? What is built in today, is it very different in terms of TS parameters in comparison to a vintage K33E?

1 hour ago, KT88 said:

So many discussions about the „right“ replacement of vintage K33E woofers. It seems that in this case the Crites Eminence CW1526 is not a too bad choice as he had let them repeat to build a K33 E if I am not too wrong. I know that this Klipsch forum does not want to discuss third party offerings. But in this case I am wondering if one could get a K33E with vintage specs directly from Klipsch? What is built in today, is it very different in terms of TS parameters in comparison to a vintage K33E?

@Chief bonehead

• Klipsch Employees
3 hours ago, KT88 said:

Yes you can

• Like 1