HOW 2 SHIP A PAIR OF CORNWALLS?

iwillwalk

HI,

I have a very beautiful pair of walnut, no scratch 1975 cornwalls and I have to sell them.. frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

So I am wondering what would be the best way to ship them, because they are heavy and big as you know. The reason I ask is because I don't want to be responsible for the shipping process.

Any idea would be fabulously appreciated.

THANKS

I'll one up DLUngurait! I will drive over to your place and pick them up and bring them to my place for FREE!! I really dont know what the best way to ship them would be but I think heavy gauge cardboard double layered and straping would be the best for packaging. Good luck and let me know if you want to take me up on my offer!

Check the yellow pages for shipping and/or packing and shipping.

These guys will come over, cart your speaks away, double box them and strap them to a crate or pallet for shipping via a traditional freight company. It's not cheap, but the buyer pays. The speaks can be insured for their full value, and if they're damaged in shipping the buyer is indemnified. That's how I got my belles. I thought the packaging would be overkill, but these freight companies don't always handle things with a gentle, loving touch.

b