ITS AMAZING HOW 7 OUT OF 10 AMERICANS

DEAM

THINK BOSE CUBES ARE THE BEST THING OUT THERE. TAKE YOUR AVERAGE NEW HOME OWNER , 1 THIS IS FACT IF YOU KIND OF A GOOD LOOKING GUY YOU CAN RUN THE HOUSE HOLD. AND BUY JUST ABOUT ANY KIND OF ELECTRONICS OUT THERE WITH OUT YOUR WIFE *****ING BECAUSE ( REMEMBER ) YOUR A GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO MIGHT HAVE SOME GAME. 2 FACT IF YOUR AN AVERAGE LOOKING DUDE THEN YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE A WOMAN TO STAY WITH YOU . THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE NOW YOU HAVE THE FEAR OF LOOSING HER IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE SO BEING THAT YOUR AN AVERAGE LOOKING GUY YOU WILL EAT **** FROM YOUR WIFE BECAUSE SHE NOW RUNS THE SHOW. SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL HAVE TO DO WITH BOSE / 1 WOMAN WANT SMALL OUT OF THE WAY SPEAKERS SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE ALL THAT CRAP. 2 SHE THINKS IT SILLY TO TEAR UP A LIVING ROOM WITH ALL THAT SURROUND STUFF.3 TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO DONT LOOK ALL THAT GREAT . DON'T TAKE CRAP FROM YOUR WIFE WHEN IT COMES TO SOUND GO OUT AND LOOK AT SOME HI END SPEAKER SYSTEMS NOT BOSE AND DON'T PUT TOP GUN ON AS A DEMO IT SUCKS .

WHEN / MIKE STEHR I SELL THE STUFF ALL DAY I HAVE FIRST HAND ON THIS TOPIC ITS TRUE . GOOD LOOKING GUYS HAVE GREAT LOOKING GIRLS OK LOOKING GUYS HAVE OK LOOKING GIRLS BAD LOOKING GUYS HAVE UGLY OR NO GIRLS. SO THIS DICTATES HOW YOUR MONEY MANAGEMENT WILL BE. CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS GO OUT AND BUY SOME BIG KLIPSCH TOWER SPEAKERS AND BRING THEM HOME WITH OUT ANY CRAP I KNOW I CAN .

There is a little button three keys up from the left bottom of your keyboard. See it? It's labeled "Caps Lock."

PLEASE TURN IT OFF!

BTW, I've K'horns in my bedroom. Wife loves them. Loves the Heresies up in the HT setup too.

However, you are generally correct about the little cubes and women.

Dave

Mallett Thanks man look im not trying to start **** its just im in the business and i see how things work. Some times when i here the customer say well let me go check with the wife first I feel like saying to him you go call your wife and see if she will let you have that luxury item and i will call my wife to see if its ok if i can sell it to you.

DEAM,

How many BOZE Acoustic Mess sets do you own? Direct Repulsive technology was invented(err patented)by Dr. BOZE and his minions in a dark alley.Did you know this DEAM?

Take the green caplets Dr BOZE gave you,you'll feel less guilty about owning BOZE in no time.