ATTENTION MODERATORS!!!

NOZ

Could you get the "DVD's, Music and Movies" category moved back up to the top where it used to be?

It is a great category, but no one even looks at it anymore now that it's way down at the bottom.

Thanks

If anyone else agrees please make your comment.

----------------

On 3/15/2003 7:26:36 PM bruinsrme wrote:

didn't even realize there was one.

----------------

EXACTLY!!!! 2.gif

It used to get a lot of attention when it was at the top of the forum topic list. Since they moved it way down below, it never gets scene.

I think a good place for it would be here in the Home Audio section right under Odds and Mods. It would be where people would see it, but would not necessarly take more attention away from other more mainstream threads.

1.gif

What is it? DVDs and Movies what? Never heard of it. Is it still here? What? It's down below where nobody goes? Then dammit all, bring it back up! Let it shine for all to see, like in m00n's suggestion.

Mister Moderator man, let our voices be heard and bring whatever it is BACK!9.gif

DEAR VALUED MODERATORS

I demand you you create a new forum section!

The LOONEY HOUSE,then invite Arttie to vent off and lock the vault.

The last and best action would be to flush the key so Arttie(also known as artto,Bozo the Clown and Cynthia FatBelly)does not disturb this forum with vulgar profanity.Ever again

Thank you

I can not agree.

I don't have any problem scrolling down, reading the labels, and placing a post in the proper section.

OTOH, it might be a good idea to put ProMedia at the top of the list. Those owners are sometimes posting into Home Audio and failing to scroll down and look around. Blame it on the gaming mentality. Shoot at anything. Careful examination is hazardous.

Gil